Saturday, November 15, 2008

Thanksgiving at Maugenhard


On Thursday night, Laura and I were invited to Maugenhard dorm for Thanksgiving dinner. This is the dorm that Laura serves in on Wednesday nights. Scattered throughout these photos are some of my students, a few of Laura's students, and one of my small group guys. This is a super cool place to be. All the boys here are neat young men and we were glad to be able to spend the evening hanging out with them. (Check out the picture with all the pies-Laura helped make most of them on Wednesday and all the boys helped to eat them all on Thursday.)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Probably won't read it, but rumor has it that it is someone's true story. I'd never heard of it until I just read your blog updates.
Pops.

Laina Diane said...

"gobble gobble gobble" Looks like a fun time. We'll be missing you on our own Turkey day.
L