Monday, November 24, 2008

Red Cup Day

It is a tradition... when Starbucks releases their red holiday cups, I celebrate. Nothing elaborate, just a count down and then a trip to enjoy a hot holiday-flavored beverage in a festive red cup of Christmas spirit. This year, Red Cup Day came a little late. Shocking as it may be, the huge town of 3000 people, Kandern, does not have a Starbucks. I was as surprised as you... So, I had to hear through the grapevine that the cups had been unveiled. Then, I had to find people to go with, because you simply cannot celebrate this occasion alone.

Finally, last night, we celebrated belated Red Cup Day. This was my first International Red Cup Day. And the snow just made it extra-special.

I was disappointed that there were no Eggnog Lattes, but the Dark Cherry Mocha was delicious.

2 comments:

Robin said...

awwww.... i miss you

Anonymous said...

That must have been a real fun evening.
I'll bet that when you get back to the states you'll miss your German coffee! Mom D