Saturday, November 22, 2008

Haircut

I got my haircut by Oliver; he's German. I had practiced all my German phrases. Ich bin hier um meine Frisur. (I am here for my haircut). Mir gefällt die Frisur in dieses Bild. (I like the haircut in this picture) and the all-important. Sprechen Sie Englisch? (Do you speak English?) The "please, please, please" is implied in the desperation in my voice. You get the picture.

It turned out to be virtually painless as he spoke better English than most Americans I know. We talked about where in California he should take his wife, why I like the rain, and how there is nothing to do in Kandern after 8.

Adam thinks this is the best haircut I have even gotten. I love it. As I was looking at the pictures to post, I relaized that it won't look that different from the last time many of you saw me. You have not had the opportunity to watch it grow out unevenly and get stragglier and stragglier with each passing day. So, just imagine what your hair looks like right before you get it cut again. And that's about what it looked like.
So, finally, here are the pictures of the new 'do.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loooooking good. Where are the curls? You do have beautiful curls.
Mom D and Pops

Laina Diane said...

love it. very chic. I'd love to see it all moused up and curly crazy!

Anonymous said...

Love it....