Monday, March 15, 2010

new 'do, new duds

This is Bobby. He is my daytime companion while Adam is at work and I am at home praying that this baby will make his grand appearance. Bobby is my walking partner. He can be very motivational.
This weekend he got a new 'do. We shaved off his old man eyebrows, trimmed up the beard and trimmed his ears (sorry mom!). He also got an all-over trim. It is spring here in So Cal, so, this dog was ready for a cooler hair cut.

He also recently got a new collar and this too cute tag.
If I'm alone, I'm lost. Doesn't that just scream, rescue me! I mean really, don't we all feel that sometimes. The tag was compliments of Under Her Charm and a giveaway that I won on the Brightside Project. I also won a pair of earrings for me... Bobby wasn't the only lucky one.
We figured that Bobby needed to look his best when he meets this baby.
We do want them to make a favorable impression on each other.

3 comments:

Andrew & Danica said...

Love the tag.

mom b said...

I do hate it when you trim off his ear hair. I like his long silky ears...oh, well. Do love the new tag... very appropriate.
Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

The tag is great, but I love the earrings! Mom D