Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Garrett Thomas

Garrett Thomas was born March 21st at 7:11 AM. He was 8 pounds and 20.5 inches long. He is an absolute joy. Mom is doing well, recoverying nicely. She should be able to return home tomorrow. We've had a few sleepless nights already, and though I vowed I wouldn't be one of the fathers who is caught off guard by a peeing baby-I promised myself I'd always be prepared and that it wouldn't happen to me-it did happen. Dang it! So, until you are able to visit and meet this little guy yourself here are some pictures to enjoy.
















6 comments:

Andrew & Danica said...

That is a pretty good head of hair, not that we are shocked.

Anonymous said...

He is absolutely adorable!!!

Rachel said...

Congratulations! He is simply precious.

Heidi Leach said...

Laura, hope all is going well. He is really cute. The first two days post delivery are the worst...best words of wisdom I ever got. If you have any questions feel free to e-mail or call me. I plan to try for a VBAC next round. :) This is Heidi, Andrew's sister (heidih12@hotmail.com).

Anonymous said...

I love looking at my new beautiful grandson.
Isn't that the best looking back of head anywhere?
Gigi

natalie said...

congratulations! i love the pictures, especially of the grandparents.