Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Uggs?

I have been wanting Ugg boots so badly I could feel the fur surrounding my feet just thinking about them. I found a pair for 1/3 the price at Nordstrom Rack in my size. So I decided to buy them and think about it later.

When I showed them to Adam he said he thought I looked like a snow bunny (not in a cute way, but in the "are you serious?" way) because of the fur trim.

So, I am seeking other opinions. Are these boots too "snow bunny-ish" for Germany? Should I return them and hold out for the classic pair? Please share your opinions, for or against the boots in question. =)


7 comments:

Robin said...

Perfect. I love them! You'll be grateful in the winter!

Sheryl said...

They look warm and comfy.
Mrs. Ragan

Renelle Davis said...

I think they are totally cute...you'll definitely be able to rock them. :)

Anonymous said...

If you love them, keep them. You'll be glad you have warm boots soon enough. love, Mom D

Anonymous said...

I think they look great & knowing about cold feet (yours & MINE!) I say you will be very glad to have them. Love, Mom B.

Laina Diane said...

First of all...since when did Adam become the fashion guru in your household?? The same man who wears water polo championship T-shirts from 1999. (no offense, bro. I'm just not sure you should bother having an opinion.)
Second of all, you'd probably fit right in in Germany. Europe is very fashion forward. And the boots are totally cute!

Anonymous said...

Hey! Water Polo t-shirts are super cool. It just depend on the company you keep. Maybe you just aren't the 'cool' company.