Tuesday, January 19, 2010

3/4 done

This baby has been baking for 31 weeks. My doctor told me I am 3/4 of the way done, but she doesn't remember that premies run in my family. *fingers crossed* She also told me that I am "all baby" and that made be very happy this morning.

This picture was taken mere hours after a complete stranger yelled out "I LOVE YOUR BELLY!" Really, like you want to marry it?? Well, this one is for you belly-lover.

This is also a sneak peak of the newly painted baby room. Once we get some furniture in there, we will give you the full tour. But, kudos to Adam and his weekend warrior ways to get this room looking amazing for his son-in-the-oven.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your belly is really cute! Thanks for posting these pictures!
-Heather Powers

Andrew & Danica said...

Lookin' good! I also would be quite proud to be told I was all baby. :0)

grandma b said...

Cute tummy pictures. I also think the room looks terrific, from what I can see of it. Good job, Adam!
Love, Grandma B.

Laina Diane said...

I love your belly, too! Does that make me wierd? At least I'm not a complete stranger.