Sunday, May 31, 2009

close

This year is rapidly closing up. The final classes have been held and now the students are frantically cramming for exams they knew were looming at the end of the year. Exams will finish up Tuesday and Wednesday. Then graduation on Friday. They call it "grad" here. And for some unexplainable reason, it irritates me every time they say "grad". I always want to reply "you mean gradUATION?" I don't know why. I am an opinionated girl.

Emotions are on overload. Around every corner is someone who is leaving. Graduating students, other students not returning next year, staff, families. It is almost overwhelming.
It is hard to believe that the year that we anticipated being so long, is nearly over.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

time flies when you're having fun.
Dad B

Anonymous said...

especillay the older you get, or so I've heard.
Pops