Thursday, January 15, 2009

Why not? I have 20 minutes til class...

Laura says:
1. Where is your cell phone? on vacation at my parent's house... no AT&T service in Germany
2. Your significant other? is sporting a full beard, makes my coffee every morning and heats up my side of the bed at night
3. Your hair? needs a trim
4. Your mother? is the best... EVER. She makes being in Germany possible- babysitting the dog, sending me coffee creamer in the mail, sending bday gifts for me, checking my mail. AWESOME!
5. Your father? needs to retire and spend his days making sawdust and walking the dog
6. Your favorite thing(s)? Chili's chips and salsa, getting mail, and the Internet
7. Your dream last night? about my class
8. Your favorite drink? cappuccino
9. Your dream/goal? keep it simple: to find exactly what the Lord wants of me, and do it
10. The room you’re in? my meat locker of a classroom... brrr
11. Your fear? being useless
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? content...
13. Where were you last night? Maugenhard dorm, making 10 batches of pizza dough and a quadruple batch of oatmeal chocolate chip cookies
14. What you’re not? warm, perfect, or a morning person
15. Muffins/donuts? banana muffins
16. One of your wish list items? a raclette grill
17. Where you grew up? really, what does that even mean... I grew up in college
18. The last thing you did? Bible Study and journal
19. What are you wearing? slacks, tan sweater, boots, big coat and scarf (I told you it was cold in my classroom)
20. Your TV? German... never used
21. Your pet? Bobby the dog, survived his first encounter with a skunk... he is camping at my parents' house
22. Your computer? laptop, love it!
23. Your life? looks very different than I would have imagined...
24. Your mood? bored
25. Missing someone? so many people!
26. Favorite pastime? cooking for people who love to eat
27. Something you’re not wearing? toenail polish (what a dumb question!)
28. Favorite Store? Nordstrom Rack, how I miss it
29. Your summer? will hopefully be spent in Europe
30. Your favorite color? Green but I am loving orange, and what's not to love about black
31. When is the last time you laughed? this morning talking about German smells
32. Last time you cried? Christmas
33. Who will re-post this? anyone looking for a reason to procrastinate
34. Four places I go over and over? work, the Internet, Hieber's, and the bank
35. Four people who e-mail me? Jen, my mom, Linda, Robin
36. Four of my favorite foods? tacos, chips and salsa, salad, dried cranberries
37. Four places I would like to be right now? in bed, Cinque Terre, Australia, California
38. Four people I tag? I tag everyone! So there, blogger.

1 comment:

Laina Diane said...

Yay! you did it!
Would it help if I went to the Nordstrom Rack for you and gave it your love?!? No alternative motive here!
Tell Adam to shave the beard!