Monday, December 15, 2008

11...hours of Christmas music
My question is: if we have that much Christmas music on the Zune, why does the shuffle always seem to land on the annoying Christmas songs like Dominick the Christmas donkey and not the always enjoyable Carol of the Bells?
We have yet to find a German all-Christmas-all-the-time radio station. Actually, I think I have only heard one Christmas song on German radio and it was Santa's Coming To Town, so Adam burned a CD of our favorite festive tunes to listen to while we drive through the snow to school in the morning.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

My favorite Christmas CD is the one by For Him. I anxiously await December 1 so I can start playing it. However, I was way off this year and listened to it for the first time today on the 15th.
Now, a second favorite is the one by Sarah MacLachlin (sp). Thanks, Adam and Laura.
love, Mom D

Adam and Laura said...

Sarah is the one we now have in the car.

Anonymous said...

Mom, the whole world knows that 4 Him is your favorite christmas album, they;ve heard you play it all 102,453 times...

rickles

Laina Diane said...

Am I to understand that we're all listening to Sarah M. in our cars all at the same time?
Talk about an 11:11

Anonymous said...

Not me. I don't have a radio in my car - DON'T TOUCH THE HONDA!!!!
Pops