Friday, September 12, 2008

Laura's Email

It's a crazy world we live in. We can perform surgeries remotely with robotic arms, we can transmit information literally all over the globe, we can pay for things with a piece of plastic, but can we recover emails from a deleted email account? Not a chance. Not if you ask nicely; not if you beg; not even if you get irritated and yell at the computer screen.
So, the good news: I get a new email address.
The bad news: I don't have any of the wonderful emails I have received over the years... or that you have sent to me in the last week.
So, my request... if you have sent me an email in the last week and have not heard back from me, forward it to my new email.
You can reach me now at lauradeclercq@ymail.com.
Please email me. My new inbox is looking a little stark.

2 comments:

Laina Diane said...

Well..no wonder. Now you tell us. I thought my email account was somehow magnetically opposite to yours. I kept getting everything back.
tricky tricky.

Love you guys so much!
L

Robin said...

That picture from Lucerne, Switzerland!!! We were just there. Go to the HUG cafe next time (right by the bridge in the town center) and order the Hawaiian looking dish. Weird I know, but its killer!