Saturday, November 14, 2009

Water Polo: got game?

A package was dropped off on the front porch yesterday addressed to me. I didn't order anything, though I'm sure my wife will still check the credit card statement just to be sure. Inside the package was this awesome little onesie (I have no idea how to spell that kind of word). No note, no reason, no name of giver.

If you are the kind and wonderful person who found such awesomeness, thank you. You will make my son the coolest on the pool deck!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It wasn't me, though, it was a great gift idea.
I've got ideas of my own.
love, Gigi

Laina Diane said...

I'm so sorry!! I completely forgot to call you back! I did get your voicemail a couple days ago. It was from me for your Birthday! I didn't really think about the fact that it wouldn't have any of my information on it since I had it sent to you directly. duh. I'm glad you like it! I'll call you later

Joseph DeClercq said...

I was so upset when I saw this and was not able to say it was me! Great idea laina, you must have gotten it from the same place I got my gift for them