Friday, October 23, 2009

Introducing: My Son!

Hi world. Laura and I went to the doctor's on Wednesday. The nurse showed us all the important identification parts and introduced us to our SON!. I would have taken her word for it, but she insisted on showing us the little detail.

As for the process-what an amazing thing!! Really! I could see the little fingers and feet. I wish it could have lasted a little longer. But after 15 minutes of that lady poking Laura's abdomen Laura seemed ready to be done. Wow. I'm so excited.

We are now accepting gifts of Legos.

8 comments:

Robin said...

Okay... yay! And, Adam, babies can't have legos... choking hazard! Well, I'll get him some jumbo building blocks... is that a good start?

Laura, looking forward to our baby-less outing... well, without my baby. Yours tags along a lot now, eh? HA!

Anonymous said...

That baby is SO beautiful. Really, don't you think? Or is it just me?
Gigi

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I swear little boys are the best (but then I'm a wee bit biased!)! :)

-Heather

Anonymous said...

...and I just realized what a pun that was! :)

-Heather

bygproductions said...

Congrats on the wonderful news. My advice is peppermint tea. Had to plug my nose w/the first drink w/my pregnancies, but after that it was great at decreasing nausea.

Renelle Davis said...

YAHOO! Congrats to you...and oh, what fun you'll have with a baby boy! We'd love to see you 2 (and 1/2) sometime soon!

Laina Diane said...

Can't wait to meet my little nephew. He's just beautiful and perfect, even in black and white!

Anonymous said...

Yep, a chip off the old block.
Pops