Thursday, August 20, 2009

What Bobby does all day

Adam is back at water polo practice every morning. I'm not really sure what I do all day. But this is not about us. This is about our dog. He loves it here in the missionary house. Well, he loves it outside.

He spends his days... well, I'll just show you.

that is his tush in the front yard

If you look closely, you can almost see his tail.
It is blurry because it is wagging too quickly for me to capture.

he is completely submerged in the bush. This makes for a filthy dog.
But he is occupied all day looking for...

...LIZARDS
I am sad to say that this one is mortally wounded. He was dead by morning.
Bobby is a vicious hunter. So far, he has rid the yard of 2, yes 2 lizards.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cookie misses her hunting partner