Tuesday, August 25, 2009

sugar buzz

Adam and I went to the grand opening of The Sweet and Saucy Shop in Long Beach.
It was beyond fun- beautiful store, delicious desserts.
Even though I was given permission to use any of the images, I was not able to load any of them... so click on that link above and be ready to crave some cake! How I wish I was getting married... just for the mini dessert spreads she does.

If you are anywhere within driving distance, you must visit. I recommend the chocolatey-coffee-kahlua cupcake. And Adam is a new fan of the double fudge cake lollipop. Be sure to bring some water, because you will need somethis to counteract the extreme sugar buzz that will come from "sharing 5 desserts".

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Laura, you're sweet enough already.
Love
dad

Tbresson said...

Adam - I got a Post-A-Note the other day, and thought of you. I think the only personal ones I got were from you, regarding our milk dilemma, and long meetings.
Don't you miss sycamore?

My Sweet & Saucy said...

Thanks so much for the post!