Thursday, October 30, 2008

Good Morning, Riedlingen

Adam here- Actually, we are both here composing this one together. There are some events in life too great for either one of us to handle on our own. This morning was one of those times. Laura, lovingly and quietly tried to rouse me from my slumber. She wanted to share a peaceful and beautiful moment. She informed me that it had snowed. SNOWED! Who wants to wake up to a cold house and snow all around. It is after all frozen water! All over the car, all over the stairs, on the roads. Who needs such trouble.

When I did get up I did look out the window and it was rather beautiful. My experiences in the snow are so limited though that I was a little afraid and very stupid. I am still desperately trying to hold on to my sandals and shorts. I don't want it to be so cold yet. So when I didn't put on my winter coat this morning (the one we specifically bought for Germany's winter) Laura just rolled her eyes at me and reminded me that I am probably going to freeze. I remained stubborn...and cold. I guess there is just no getting around it at this point. We are just in for a cold winter and the cold, wet, and snow are now a part of my life.

No comments: