Thursday, July 24, 2008

I'm gonna miss BPHS

Adam here- It has now been two weeks since I officially left Buena Park High School and I still feel the loss. As excited as I am about the events of our future, I am going to miss that school. As the regular school year ended, I said good-bye to many of my friends, students, water polo players and all the people around school that I wouldn't see for a while, and I was sad to say goodbye but it didn't feel final yet. It felt final at the end of summer school.

On the last day of summer school, I said all of my last goodbyes to the people still on campus. Many people made me feel very good by offering their warm wishes. But the best part of all was when some of my former students and water polo players/swimmers stopped by to say goodbye. It was an incredibly good feeling knowing that I had actually left a positive mark on those kids, enough that some came to campus just to say goodbye to me. It was a sad, hard thing to walk away from BPHS, I just hope that it will work out for me to return back to work there in the future.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When do you get an update on your %? We didn't get to see any of the Alaska pictures!!!!!!!!! Angry!

Andrew & Danica... Sort of. Danica is in Africa and I am all alone :(