Friday, April 20, 2012

beginning of the end?

Is this the beginning of the end for the cq blog? It has been 6 weeks since we have posted anything here... and neither of us really wanted to sit down and do it.

Maybe it is because life just seems like life to us, and nothing that anyone else would want to see. Maybe it is because we have had beautiful weather and who wants to sit inside on the computer when you can be outside with a 2 yr old? (I know, he's 2 now and we didn't even blog about it. Shame on us.)

Let's just say, I won't make any promises that we will be back to blogging regularly, but I won't say we are going to drop it for good. Is that non-commital enough?

In the meantime, here is what you really wanted to see anyway. A video of Garrett.

 

I will say that I will try and get something up from his birthday, that was a month ago already.  Oh, the mommy guilt!

3 comments:

grandma said...

Thanks for the Garrett video. Helps the grandma to get a little grandson fix.
I have to say that is an elaborate dog feeding machine you got there.

Anonymous said...

Please say it ain't so. I look up the blog at least twice a day to see if you have updated. I watch the videos over and over. Maybe, at least, show some photos of my dear, growing grandson.
I enjoy and appreciate this blog.

love, Gigi

Anonymous said...

feed the dog and howl at the moon with the wolves, very special. I've watched it several times already. Thanks for sharing the love. Love Grandpa