Saturday, December 4, 2010

Fun with puffs

If you are not a parent of a small child, you may not understand the awesomeness that is a container of baby puffs.  Really they are puffed air that dissolve upon contact with any liquid, preferably slobber.  They are an amazing baby distractor.  Also, they have a serving size of 75 for 25 calories, so if you are on the market for a low-cal munchie, they may be just the thing.

And Garrett loves them. 
And they keep us from needing cable television. 
Just watch...

3 comments:

Grandma B. said...

I don't know who was having the most fun--Mommy & Daddy, Garrett or Bobby. Made me laugh and laugh just watching it all.
And I think you discovered a new use for the puffs.
Love ya,
Grandma B.

Anonymous said...

Garrett catches just like his old man did in little league. I guess he's destined for the pool!!
Pops

Anonymous said...

We love puffs too! I'm glad to know that's what they're called too, because I'd never heard someone say it. Danica