Sunday, September 19, 2010

DeClercq Family Togetherness

This weekend proved to be one of the most loving in the history of the DeClercq weekends of Loving.

Here's the proof:


(I'm not sure what is going on with Laina's eyes here.  She is either thinking "I'm preggo and sexy and I'm turning on the supermodel flair" or "my feet are killing me and I will burn through your skull with my lazer eyes if you don't take that picture!")





And now for a few from the star of this blog:




And now you may leave your comments below to a) tell us what a beautiful, loving family we have or b) tell us what a beautiful son we have.   And yes, comments about his fat cheeks count.

4 comments:

natalie said...

this makes my heart happy seeing the clan together! and i didn't know laina was pregnant...she stopped blogging. and your son...really amazing!

Anonymous said...

What a hoot!!
El Taco

grandma b said...

What great photos of the whole clan. I especially like the one of all the boys. Cute.
I love the pic of Garrett with his little belly hanging out of his jeans. Like a little red neck or something.
Can't wait to get there and kiss his cute little checks.

Anonymous said...

Every moment we are all together is a blessing to my heart.
Thanks, Adam, for bringing your camera to document it.
Ain't we pretty?!!

Mom D